What sort of issues call for team performance work?
Our teams do not always function as effectively or as harmoniously as we would like. It could be that:
- The team needs to formulate a common vision and agree common values
- There are people in the team who do not work well together
- A particular relationship is causing friction or distress
- The team is working well but there is something you can't quite put your finger on — you know that the team could be so much better
- The team has been through a period of change and needs to move on and prepare itself for the challenges ahead.
These are, of course, just some of the many challenges we can face. Sometimes the team can work together to move forward. Sometimes, what we need is some totally impartial and confidential help from outside. We carry out a variety of interventions:
- Team building
- Team coaching
- Team facilitation
- Conflict resolution and mediation.
The emphasis in all interventions is to develop the potential, skills and independence of all the individuals in the team. Areas of particular interest are skills development and working constructively on the dynamics of the team to ensure that the individuals and the team as a whole are as effective as they can be.