What sort of issues call for organisational performance work?
Our work can focus on any or all aspects of your company activities, from your customers to your Board. Some problems and issues that can arise in organisations include:
- Boards or management teams can become disempowered, fractured or ineffective.
- An organisation's structure no longer meets its needs.
- Senior managers lack skills or awareness to effect change.
- Middle managers' roles are unclear and incoherent.
- Employees become de-motivated with negative impact on performance and working relationships.
- The organisation has a culture that is inappropriate for the challenges it is facing.
It is often difficult for organisations to identify precisely where problems lie and how to address them. Part of our expertise is to explore the status quo and support you in arriving at an analysis of the main issues and how to resolve them.