See details of our Learning to Lead programme. Do get in touch if you'd like to know more and how you might benefit too. See success stories for how the programme has helped others and could make a difference to you.
Leadership is key to getting your organisation the way you want and achieving your objectives.
Maine-Stream has been working with leaders at all levels of the organisation, from first level to chief executives and directors, for over ten years.
We believe that the best leaders have the skills to empower and develop colleagues, and that nothing is more powerful than you as leader modelling the behaviours and attitudes you expect from your team or organisation.
At Maine stream we specialise in leadership and we have a rather different and interesting slant on leadership in that:
- What we offer is very practical, action oriented programmes, relating directly to issues in the workplace
- We concentrate on the impact people make as leaders, and not only what to do, but how to do it
- We focus on the personal impact that people make as leaders, the choices we all make about managing ourselves, our teams, about managing performance and change.
- We offer a safe yet challenging environment for people to explore and develop their full potential
- We are very experienced facilitators trainers and coaches delivering workshops, development activities and facilitated events One of our key features is how we build on people's existing experience and skills, and then extend their repertoire (give them more tools for their toolbox) so that leaders can be flexible and act appropriately according to the situation.