Do any of these issues affect you?
We all face challenges and crises in our lives from time to time. It could be that:
- New roles and responsibilities at work that are causing strain or anxiety
- Change has overtaken our professional or personal lives and we are finding it hard to adapt
- A particular work relationship is causing friction or distress
- We have become stuck in a pattern of responses and behaviours that are getting in the way of our own progress and happiness.
- We do not feel we have fulfilled early promise or potential but do not know why.
These are, of course, just some of the many challenges we can face. Sometimes we can ‘think’ our own way through, or get support from family, friends or colleagues. Sometimes, what we need is some totally impartial and confidential help from outside. One of the options many people are finding effective is personal performance coaching.